Private tours to the islands of El Nido. This tour for people who want to travel on a boat alone, or a separate company, without other people. This option is very convenient if you travel a group, or if you just want to loneliness. FREE for children below 3 years old.
You will not hear loud conversations of other foreign tourists and you do not have to wait for delaying passengers. You can ask the captain the boat to miss or stay in one of the favorite places.
Itinerary & Inclusions ✍
● Pick up at your hotel within El Nido Town proper – 08:30 to 9:40 AM
● The tour starts from Corong Corong beach
● Private boat service & crew
● Licensed tour guide
● Picnic lunch – 12:00 PM
● Bottled water 0.5 l
● 3:30 PM – Return to El Nido town
● All people who visit the National Park El Nido for the first time have to pay on site environmental fee of 200 pesos/person. (Not included). The ticket valid 10 days, it is necessary to save for the presentation in next tours
● Additional environmental fee for Tour A (Big or Small lagoon) 200 pesos/person also payable on the spot. For Tour A, kayak for the entrance in Big or Small lagoon (250 – 300 pesos) is paid ont the spot
● 04:00 PM – Return to Corong Corong beach..
✱ 8.30 – 9.40 expect a guide at the hotel reception or in the room
✱ Cancellation and 100% refund for the tour possible at least 72 hours before the start of the tour
✱ Cancellation of the tour 24 hours or less before the start of the tour is possible with a commission of 50% of the cost of the tour
✱ Tour can be canceled due to weather conditions. 100% refund or transfer of the excursion for another day (with refund or surcharge in the difference of the cost of excursions)
✱ Incorrect filling of the information on our website will lead to the return of your payment
Tour А 1200 pesos/person
Smal or Big Lagoon (+200 pesos/person + kayak 300 pesos/2 person)